Below is my birthday wish list for those invited. If you need to, be sure to link directly to this page, as it can't be accessed through my web site.
Some other things that might give you ideas:
- An iPod. The thought of an iAnything bothers me, but this is the one thing I don't mind.
- Complete works of the Church Fathers. I would truly loooovvvve any I got!
- Complete works of philosophers. Especially Plato, Socrates, and Sartre.
- Art. I love art. I can sit there for hours studying it.
- Dumbells of varying weights.
- Television DVDs:
- The Babylon 5 movies. I already have The Gathering and In the Beginning.
- Babylon 5: Crusade is the series I don't have.
- Battlestar Galactica, both series, all seasons, but not that piece of crap Galactica: 1980
- Doctor Who. I have the sixteenth season from í78-Ď79 (Key to Time series). I'll take the new series, too.
- Growing Pains
- Married . . . with Children season 5 and on.
- Quantum Leap season 2 and on.
- Sliders season 3 and on.
- Soap season 4, to complete the collection
- That '70s Show season 3 and on.
- Movies. Iím looking for:
- The Andromeda Strain. The original from 1971, not the remake miniseries.
- Harvey. James Cagney, 1950.
- Spider-Man 3
- Stargate. But not the TV series.
- Anything Mel Brooks. I have Spaceballs, Young Frankenstein, History of the World Part I, and Blazing Saddles.
- Music CDs. I'd prefer:
- 3 Days Grace
- The Beatles
- Natasha Beddingfield
- Breaking Benjamin
- Glen Campbell (early stuff)
- Christopher Cross
- Finger 11 (later works)
- Linkin Park (I have [hybrid theory])
- Nelly Furtado (I have Whoa, Nelly!)
- Billy Joel
- Barbara Mandrell
- Ronnie Milsap
- Papa Roach (later works)
- Carly Simon
- Don Williams
- An Orthodox Bible Concordance. That is, if they make them.
- For one of my older computers to be fixed! The power feed conked out a few years ago, leaving a disk stuck in there and a bunch of data where I can't reach it. I donít even know if they make the part any more.
I love reading, and I'm really into Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. I also have Weis and Hickman's The Rose of the Prophet, and I could never get into The Lord of the Rings. I also love historical fiction.
Don't get me any books on foreign language; I'm studying three right now.