I updated my links page today, and I thought I'd just make a few comments on it.
I also need to mention that I haven't updated the Art page in over two years. I will once I get the stuff scanned!
- My article has gotten mixed reviews. Either they fully agree or they want me to take another economics course. Granted, it's kind of short, but the topic is relevant and I've heard a couple economists say the same thing on TV.
- I'm not sure what's going on with Eb5 International Art Gallery. The site says he's overseas, and he hasn't responded to my emails. The building is empty; both Eb5 and the hair stylist are gone, but some signage is up. I'm assuming it's a building problem.
- I ran into Karen of Café Sophiste and she wants to reopen the store. She closed because of water damage after a storm.
- Deborah-Gibson.com looks too much like a blogging site, now. I don't like it when people blog every moment of their lives, but there is the advantage of news getting out immediately.
- I'm looking for more celebrity fan sites; I don't like having just one listed. I may put my Tracey Gold site back up.
- I don't know how long the Houston Comets site will stay up. The team who won the first four WNBA titles has been suspended by the league because of lack of sponsorship.
- Robert Jordan passed away a year ago, leaving us without the final book in the Wheel of Time saga. Someone else is writing it, I forgot who, but we're all waiting for it to come out.
That's it until next time!